sábado, 15 de novembro de 2008

Bluesy Jazzy Rock

It Comes from the deepest part of my soul, or the soul of someone who´s playing.
It runs through my veins, from the feet to the head,
Keeps flowing directly anywhere.
As jazz took me before, it will again soon.
The way music plays in the radio,
I hear fingers banging on keyboards,
Very hard, so I can feel.
Low, low, and extremely loud.
Bass is shaking up the ground,
Drawing lines in music.
Everybody is playing around.
Sound floats within sound waves,
Hits the doors and walls
With the breath of music.
Bluesy jazzy rock rocks my body.
Anywhere I want to go.
If I could just imagine what to feel
When the music is over,
It will never be, though.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial

Free Blog Counter