segunda-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2010

Nuts and Vodka

-Tequila.
-Excuse me?
-yeah, you heard me. Fill it up.
-No.
-What?
-I said no.
-What?!
-I said no. You heard me.
-Well, you heard me before. I want tequila. Fill it up.
-Well, i´m not gonna fill it up. No.
-Ain´t i paying it? Whatafuck?
-Yes, maybe you are.
-So...
-So what?
-So, i´m not allowed to do it, sir.
-Why not, "Mr. Barman"?
-Sir.
-Sir, what?
-I just said sir, sir.
-Yeah, i heard you. But why aren´t you allowed to do it?
-Sir, i´m just not.
-Okay, give me the reason why.
-I prefer not, sir.
-Are you nuts? Are you fucking nuts?
-No i´m not, sir.
-Stop calling me sir and give me the fucking drink, asshole!
-Sir, i can´t.
-Why not?
-Do you want something else?
-You know what i want.
-I do, sir, but it´s not possible.
-You´re making me...
-Olives, sir?
-No! Tequila! Tequila! The fucking Mexican drink, goddamnit!
-Sir, we are out of Tequila.
-I´ll fucking kill you. Give me the fucking Tequila!
-Not possible, sir.
-Vodka then.
-Olives?
-What now, you don´t have vodka?
-Excuse me?
-Give me fuckin nuts and vodka.
-Vodka?
-The fucking russian drink.
-Yes, sir, we do. How many shots?
-What do you suggest?
-I don´t know, sir.
-Give me a fucking number.
-You don´t have to go down there,sir.
-I am already down there, asshole. Haven´t you noticed?
-No. I´m afraid not.
-Give me a number.
-Okay, sir. Two.
-That´s it?
-It´s up to you.
-No, it´s up to you.
-Why?
-Two?
-No. Why is it up to me?
-Just fill it up.
-Two it is.
-Do you have a life?
-No, not really.
-Okay.

He waits the barman pour the drink into the glasses, drinks them at once, takes out his Magnum and shoots him twice in the forehead.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial

Free Blog Counter