domingo, 18 de outubro de 2009

So not sorry

Okay, here we go again. One more request, one more shot, one more try. Dear reader who is out there reading this letter, without any regret, i humbly dishonor my honor to come here at this stage, this stand and ask for your precious attention, which is extremely valuable and important. I´m not gonna go any further, i´m not going to walk in circles and spend my unimportant time to explain what i have already tried and haven´t been certified that you have certainly understood. The reason why i´m here standing in front of this audience is something i cannot explain in physical words or meanings expressed in printable letters descending from latin expressions. Why the fuck am i losing my time and wasting the tip of my fingers and saliva, if spoken, and why would i care about your little fake eyes? Oh my..here we go again, me, getting lost in my own bullshit, trying to say what i don´t know. I´m so sorry. I´m so not sorry.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial

Free Blog Counter