terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2009

Naked in the Sea

The stars are bright up above in this great amazing beautifully free sky. Sometimes i wonder while listening to the sounds of nature, the waves cuddling with the stones down at the sea. But it´s only in my dreams, 'cause i´m here in this comfortable place that is my suite. Jazz is whispering cute words in my ears. The glass of beer awaits there for me. I´m gonna light a cig. The young lady knows i can´t resist the way she looks. Her complete movements. Oh, why! Why she ain´t here with me right at this very moment of great freedom of speech. These times that i feel what i feel and there´s nobody to impeach. Yeah, yeah, yeah...Oh, no. I better slow down a bit. The language is getting harsh and unpronounceable, it´s possible to get beat if i speak LOUDER.
I can get a ticket for spitting or pissing on the streets. Well, who cares. Who´s gonna hold down to their feelings and not piss behind the truck that lays on the other side of the street? Who are you to say anything? Man! My cell phone rings...Who is it at this time in the morning? Oh, it´s my alarm clock. It´s to remind me how great it is to swim naked in the sea.

1 Comentários:

Blogger Leco Silva disse...

Eu 'tava pensando noutro final, hehehe. Peço licença:
"It's to remind me that I'm the only one remembering of me."

27 de julho de 2009 às 16:07  

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial

Free Blog Counter