terça-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2010

A tech-mental letter

For a sentimental reason i am sitting here on the chair. I could think of many ways of expressing my feelings, but the least abstract would be this one here. I see a pen, a pencil, and many other writing utensils, but the only one i want to use at this moment is this, the keyboard. For many other reasons i`d rather make use of this keyboard instead of using a regular, ordinary notebook. Well, i am using one notebook, but a more modern one, the one called laptop computer. Yes, for me it sounds a little too cold and modern for a passionate man to write a love letter, or maybe a suicidal person to write a suicide note. But well, we are getting modern, we are getting electric, we are getting there, we are already in 2010, and if i can remember, this year was supposed to be a lot more modern than it already is. We were supposed to have flying things, cars, and telephone booths on the streets, crazy wild people destroying things like there is no love. Fucking shit, where is all modernity? Where is the little robot-maid cleaning my house? I want one. Shit. Okay, honestly, i want more green. But in fact, a little technology makes no harm for me. When are we gonna make it to Blade Runner, The Jetsons, Mad max and all that psico-techno shit?
Okay. Here i am again talking about my own bullshit, maybe it`s yours too. Can you picture a man writing literature over a computer? Which one sounds more straight? A typewriter or a PC? How can i mention fucking Youtube, Orkut or Facebook in literature? Maybe Marcel Duchamp would, he just didnt give a fuck. All i can see is a lot of metal junk stuffed on the street like there`s no more room for any other shit. Maybe in Japan you`ll see a lot of robots and coffee-machines, maybe even dick-sucking dolls and little stainless silver puppies. This is the end of the high tech letter, if you don`t like it, byte me.

2 Comentários:

Blogger Carol disse...

Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

24 de fevereiro de 2010 às 15:09  
Blogger Carol disse...

So, I want a robbot to clean up my house, I want a jetson's car and home but I want more green, more calm and more love too...is it possible?
at least, I have you, so, no problens, because every little things is gonna be alright.
love you my favorite writter.

24 de fevereiro de 2010 às 17:13  

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial

Free Blog Counter